We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Scottish Home Awards 2020 in the following categories:
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (Mid-sized, Social rent) – Inverkeilor by Arbroath
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year (private sale) – Summerfield Avenue, Dundee
- House of the Year – Terrace House, Whitfield, Dundee
- Housebuilder of the Year (less than 100 units) – InverTay Homes
- Housing Development of the Year (Large, Private Sale) – Summerfield Avenue, Dundee
- Housing Regeneration Project of the Year – Summerfield Avenue, Whitfield
- Starter Home of the Year – Terrace House
Sponsored by Ross & Liddell, the awards celebrate new build housing in Scotland with 19 categories seeking to reward place-making and the creation of new home communities.
This year’s competition attracted entries from 109 housebuilders, housing associations and support businesses across Scotland and were carefully considered by a judging panel of experts during an all-day debating session in Edinburgh last month.
The winners will be revealed at the annual celebration and awards ceremony which takes place on Thursday 11th June 2020 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Glasgow.
Eddie Wighton, Director of Operations, said:
“This is a huge achievement for us and our entire team are extremely proud to have even made the final list. This is the first time we have entered any award competition, and in many categories, we are up against the housebuilding giants. Hard work, perseverance, commitment, dedication… and above all, the unrelenting pursuit of excellence.”
For more information visit the Scottish Home Awards website: https://www.scottishhomeawards.com/sha